Hussssh The secrets Tag, dont tell any one !

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i was recently tagged by naser and Rawia to tell 6 things that ppl dont know about me, so here is my list :

1- I am not a sociable person, i prefer sometime to be left alone, sometimes when people start to talk with me, the only thing i can hear is the voice that coming from my brain saying " please shut up, please ! " .

2- I ran away once from my home, i was a teenager at that time, i had a terrible fight with my mom, i was a rebellious and very difficult to deal with, but i came back to my home in the same day, because it was Summer and i was in Jordan at that time, and i didn't know where to go, so i gave up and went back !

3- Sometimes i woke up finding my teeth clenched very tightly !

4- I never liked " bab el7arah" series !

5- I lived alone for couple of years, i used to wash dishes monthly ! then i gave up and bought plastic dishes to throw it away immediately and to spare myself from that monthly event !

6-Intelligent guys always attracting me :shy: .

i tag Moon light to tell 6 secrets that ppl dont know about her :)

6 comments:

NasEr said...

awwal eshe plz permanently delete the previous comment track :D
7abbait 3 and 5,3 is kinda spooky tho :D bsa el jaly el monthly is brilliant !i can smell your kitchen LOL

Rawia said...

I liked 6 .,. intelligent is just wow.. and hard to find.. I like them handsome but they have to be smart too.. wa hadool ba6al menhom:(
baba Al 7ara, Sa7oor the best, ma eno ma befham shawiy menha bas akeed the best ana shftooh 3rbiy :P

and aljaliyt keel haheer :chock:

My Random World said...

loool Naser, done :shy:
lool at the smelling, ana ma kont kteer akol belbeet, in the whol 2 years bss 6ab5et twice :P, w b3deen belshtta ma tetl3 elre7a :P


Rawia : intelligent + handsomeness :m: ya eet b2der 2al2ee hada elensan, bss till now m7awlat fashleh hehe

Wafa' said...

Hwe y3ne kayneen el unintelligent guys attractive w e7na ma 3nna khabar :D


:sc:

Nice blog miss Sahar ! ^^

SuperNova said...

sooos
welcome to blogger mabruk el blog :)

bab el 7ara lol
i felt silly for enjoying it a little bit.

as for smart guys, well, when i meet a smart guy and tell by a simple comment he might make, 3youny besero 3a shekel 2loub zay aflam cartoon :D bs kenhom menqerdeen hal ayaam.

nice blog sahar r7 2ab2a azourek w a3mallek tagat okay?

My Random World said...

LOl Wafa, you can find a handsome attractive guy who is really dumb :\, and depend on the girl, she may prefers good looking over intelligent :\

Nova, we had the same syndrome, hehe, ya and they are extincted nowadays, if you found one, send him to me, and i will do the same, deal :P ?